Join the next bandwagon of technology revolution at Intel as part of the worldwide Programmable Solutions Group PSG. From the IoT to the data center, the Programmable IP Engineering within PSG offers a broad portfolio of programmable logic solutions that allow customers to solve a wide variety of system level challenges
Be part of a talented PCIe design teamBe at the forefront of innovation by working on leading edge technology to design blazing high speeds chip-to-chip interconnect IPs
1. Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees and manage performance
2. Plans and provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet scope, schedule, cost and quality
3. Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms and behaviours
4. Identifies and analyses problems, plans tasks and solutions
5. Provides guidance on employee development, performance and productivity issues
6. Drives closure on complex engineering of problems resulting from dynamic engineering operations
7. Plans for long term strategic IP roadmap with marketing and planning stakeholders
This role requires excellent communication and leadership skills and a proven ability to work with challenging schedules. Join our team of innovators to push the boundaries of what’s possible and move into the future.
1. Bachelors/Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent with 10 years of relevant working experience (2 years in people management)2. Familiar or experience in IP development / project management
3. Familiar or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL
4. Experience in System Verilog
5. Familiar or experience with RTL verification and timing analysis
6. Familiar or experience with Quartus Development flow is a plus
7. Familiar with Perl, C, Java and shell scripts is a plus
8. Strong skills in communication, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork
9. Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments
10. Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera’s industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel’s world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.