The Tax Accountant International will work closely with the Manager International Tax on many aspects of calculating and tracking the Company’s international affiliates’ tax attributes. The main responsibilities will be to assist with the review and tax filings of cross-border payments; the collection of supporting documentation, analysis, and compilation of detailed earnings and profits records; perform tax basis studies; and support the development and implementation of tax planning strategies as they arise.
- Maintain the Company’s database repository of foreign withholding Forms W-8BEN-E and own the process and procedures for compliance with FATCA and related IRS guidelines.
- Manage the collection and organization of information necessary to support calculations of earnings and profits, Subpart F inclusions, GILTI, and foreign tax credit utilization, including the underlying analysis and calculations thereof.
- Ensure data accuracy for purposes of U.S. federal informational income tax return compliance filings including, but not limited to, Forms 8993, 8992, 8991, 8990, 8975, 5471, 8858, and 1118.
- Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions of non-U.S. affiliates.
- Assist with the Company’s initiative to evaluate the impact of the global tax reform and comply with the associated reporting requirements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of tax-efficient strategies designed to mitigate tax risk, maximize effectiveness of overseas cash repatriation, while minimizing worldwide tax expense and increasing shareholder value.
- Support in preparing formal responses to international aspects of domestic audits and / or notices, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience involving exposure to concepts of taxation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills and demonstrate an attention to detail
- Must show ability to multi-task and work well independently
- Public accounting, Big 4 experience, preferred
- One year of working knowledge of corporate international tax concepts strongly preferred
- Proficiency with ASC 740 and U.S. GAAP a plus
- MST, MBA, CPA a plus
- Proficiency with Excel
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.