Altair is seeking a driven and enthusiastic Engineering student for 2022. This is a paid internship opportunity. Altair transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization throughout product life cycles. Our broad portfolio of simulation technology and patented units-based software licensing model enable Simulation-Driven Innovation™ for our customers. Altair serves more than 8,000 customers across broad industry segments.
What You Will Do:
- Create proof of Concept/examples in the area of DEM using EDEM simulation
- Explore the examples of identified features of HyperWorks tools.
- Extend the examples application to complex problems.
- Support Altair’s customers in the area of DEM
- Documentation of various process and analysis.
- Presentation and training of Altair customers in the area of DE
What You Will Need:
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program
- Knowledge and strong interest in Structural Mechanics
- Knowledge of Fluid Dynamics
- Knowledge of Linear/ Explicit Dynamics
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Strong presentation skills.
- Aptitude for solving engineering problems