Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality.
Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health.
Cadence also offer everything else you would expect from a world-class technology organization and a Fortune 100 company, which is ranked as one of the best places to work worldwide: https://fortune.com/best-companies/2020/cadence
Cadence Cork are recruiting key talent across several Universities to join our Internship Programme. If you are passionate about technology and would love to learn and grow in a cross-geographic and multi-cultural organization, developing next-generation software, then Cadence Cork is for you:
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
As part of GCS Internship program, you will be providing technical support to Cadence customers on EDA tools and technologies post training on one of the following domains
- Digital Design Signoff
- Customer IC / Analog / RF Design
- System Analysis – including Thermal Design Management, EM solvers ad CFD Analysis
- PCB Design and Analysis
- System Design and Verification
GCS is the post-sales technical support division of Cadence and is responsible for the customer experience. It also manages the Cadence Online Success (COS) portal including the infrastructure and the knowledge content. It is a geographically dispersed team of located in Noida and Bangalore, India, North America and Cork, Ireland. It is a team of 200+ individuals spread across different technologies, listed earlier. The team provides remote support to all Cadence customers, irrespective of their location and time zone. The team comprises of fresh college graduates to highly experience design engineers.
The wealth of knowledge, experience, learning and autonomous culture of the team makes it a great team to work with.
- Working under the guidance of GCS leaders, the interns will undergo the trainings on EDA technologies, products, design flows and soft skills through live classes and self-paced online trainings.
- Provide technical support to Cadence customers across the globe on the tools and technologies leant during training to help them fix their issues, initially with the help of mentors and later independently.
- Engage with R&D to file bugs or enhancements and get final resolution to customer
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics or related fields, preferably, specialization in VLSI/Micro-electronics/Analog Electronics.
- Customer Handling Skills – Empathy when dealing with customers
- Problem solving and debugging skills
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.