Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Intermediate Quality Assurance Engineer we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
The Quality Assurance Engineer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET, JAVA Enterprise, and SQL development stack.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is involved in the testing phase of the SCRUM methodology hence its job is to ensure that all the application works as their suppose detect bugs and report them in a weekly basis as well as create test cases that will help them to test every single feature of the program.
Also, the Quality Assurance Engineer will be helping not only to test SW apps but also to test NI Software that the HiL team develops.
Finally, the Quality Assurance Engineer will help the SW Team to create user manuals that will be shared with our clients.
Reporting to the Lead Software Management members, the duties and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance member include:
- Create and maintain test cases and test matrix.
- Perform multiple types of tests (integration, smoke tests, functional, gray & black box test, etc).
- Test case execution.
- Test REST & SOAP APIs.
- Report execution results, and report defects founds.
- Tracking and sign off on reported defects.
- Create and maintain test case suites.
- Sign off on software releases.
- Communicate with users and developers.
- Create and maintain documentation for software projects.
- Propose improvements to testing process and activities.
- Participating in daily scrums.
- Collaborate with members of external regions.
What You Will Need:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Strong desire to learn.
- +3 Years of experience in a QA SW area.
- Effective communication.
- Understand and adapt to new frameworks and technologies.
- Advanced English level.
- Solid understanding of MS Office.
- Understanding of relational database querying concepts.
- +1 year of use JIRA.
- Solid understanding of Web Services.
- Postman or similar for API testing.
- Knowledge and usage of agile frameworks such as SCRUM.
- Ability to communicate in a written and oral form and interact internationally with other teams.
- Auto management skills.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.