Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Intermediate ADAS Automation Engineer we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
The individual in this role is responsible for automating test solution for the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) team involved in the delivery of SW solutions that facilitate automated testing of the latest ADAS software features and associated hardware and peripherals. They will be working directly with SW Developers and Software Test Engineers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Develop and maintain software tools and features to assist in automated testing while following standard best practices.
- Develop and maintain test libraries that interface with vehicle electronic control units (ECUs).
- Develop and maintain test libraries that interface with test management systems and defect tracking systems.
- Interface with other development teams and manual test teams to understand testing requirements and implement required test tools and tests scripts.
- Maintain and contribute to the team’s solutions (automated test frameworks, test scripts, build systems, and related tools) to address issues, add or enhance functionality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical specialists, feature owners, development teams, and other test teams in support of developing automated solutions of ADAS features.
- Contribute to team results through ownership in agile scrum development sprints
- Spearhead investigative activities such as gathering measurements, benchmarking critical functionality. etc. as needed.
- Participate in code review activities to ensure changes follow best practices, identify regressions, and stay up to date on the team’s solutions.
- Bring forth fresh ideas for innovating existing solutions or creating new solutions to unsolved problems.
- Collaborate in a multi-site team environment to align and resolve issues.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in Object-oriented SW development including unit testing.
- 2 years of experience in Python development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical with the ability to root-cause problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience with automated testing environments and frameworks (e.g. PyTest, unit testing, Slash).
- 2 years of experience with CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) systems (ie: Jenkins).
- 2 years of experience with batch and shell scripting (Windows and Linux command line scripting).
- 2 years of experience with Groovy, Java, C++ or C# development.
- 2 years of experience with embedded OS (QNX, Linux).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Experience in agile or scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of release, change and configuration management.
- Experience with Test Case management systems (e.g. TestRail), defect tracking systems (e.g. JIRA), and source code versioning control systems (e.g. GitHub).
- Understanding of ADAS features.
- Experience with CAN, XCP, TCP, UDP or other networking protocols
- Experience working with ADAS and related sensing technology such as radar, camera, parking sensor and LiDAR.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.