1. Oversee the daily operations of IC foundry to ensure that all profiling operations, workflow, and customer reports are consistent with agreed upon service operations.
2. Analyze production related data and provide dynamical strategies to achieve organization production goals & KPI.
3. Assist with scheduling projects to be completed, run projects upon compound receipt, analyze data by using database systems/tools built and updating tracking programs to keep operating smoothly. Schedule work plans in order to meet customer and business expectations.
4. Respond quickly to change priorities and handle multiple projects with potentially overlapping deadlines.
5. Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve standard techniques, protocols, and processes.
6. Interacting with different functions, such as PE, PID, and EQ to ensure robotic workstations, detection instruments, and database/informatics tools are built to meet the demands on the service.
1. Master’s degree or above majoring in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Industrial Management, Information System, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Civil, Applied Mathematics and statistics or related fields.
2. Extensive experience in semiconductor manufacturing experience is highly preferred.
3. Demonstrating knowledge of OM, IE, IT, or related field is required.
4. Having semiconductor processes knowledge is preferred.
5. Adequate in English and Mandarin.
6. Must be an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with the capability to motivate and lead by using a team approach.
7. Regular shift arrangement in 6 months after employment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.