Habana Labs is a young and innovative company focused on developing purpose-built AI processors, disruptive solutions that will shape the future of AI and Deep Learning computing. Habana was founded in 2016 by successful entrepreneurs, launched its first AI Inference processor in 2018, its Training processor in 2019 and was acquired by Intel in December 2019. The company now operates as an autonomous subsidiary of Intel. Our vision to take AI processing from its current limits to the peak of its potential continues. We see challenges as opportunities, laser focus on execution and are determined to fulfill our vision to improve the quality of life, work and leisure with our AI solutions. We are looking for exceptionally smart people who believe that AI will change the world and would like to join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a hands-on software engineer with strong mathematical foundation to join the Application Engineering team, with in-depth knowledge in AI software frameworks, performance engineering and data-science. Hands-on skills to root cause bugs and optimize for custom AI hardware and software are required.
Your responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
Performance analysis & optimization of deep learning models at system/cluster level
Convergence of neural network models on large hardware clusters
Architect/Develop AI software tools to migrate neural network models to Habana AI accelerators
Debug, Analyze, Root-Cause and Resolve AI Hardware performance issues
Partner with Cloud Service Providers, Software Vendors to develop/optimize AI applications
Develop and contribute optimized neural network models to the Model Zoo
Develop/Optimize Containers and Cloud for best developer experience
Optimize workflow at System/Cluster level and partner with DevOps on deployments
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be willing to work independently as well as with others in a fast paced highly technical environment.
– BS in Engineering , Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields with 6+ years of experience or MS degree with 4+ years of experience in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
– 6+ years of AI Software development experience
– 3+ years of AI Performance engineering
– 3+ years of scale-out distributed computing, OS/Kernel System level debug
– 3+ years experience with AI Frameworks TensorFlow, PyTorch
– 2+ programming language such as C/C++, Python and shell scripting
– 2+ years of software development with excellent analytical, development, and debugging skills
– 1+ years of experience in AI Machine/Deep Learning fundamentals
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, California, San Diego;US, California, Santa Clara
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.