Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Field Application Engineer in North America at Arteris, you will work in a team of solution architects and become an expert in Arteris Network-on-Chip (NoC) technology for the most advanced System-on-Chips in the technology industry. Your good understanding of digital design, from SoC architecture definition to implementation, enthusiasm for technology, creativity, problem-solving skills, and communication skills make you a key member of the team. You will have the opportunity to help influence the architecture of the main interconnect as well as the coherent interconnect of cutting edge SoC designs.
- Be recognized by customers as an expert on interconnects for System-on-Chips
- Present Arteris NoC technology features and solutions to prospects
- Provide technical expertise to the sales force to demonstrate to customers the value of the product
- Help customers get the most out of Arteris NoC technology in their SoCs
- Interface between customers and R&D to escalate requests for improvements and provide a good understanding of customer needs
- Minimum of 5 years of front-end digital SoC experience, from RTL to synthesis.
- Good understanding of System-on-Chip architecture
- Good knowledge of the AMBA AXI 3 & 4 protocol
- Ability to work in a team, creativity
- Motivated to train and educate others and help them solve complex problems
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem (CPU, interfaces, fabrics)
- Familiarity with cache coherency
Estimated Annual Base Salary:
- $150,000 to $180,000 annually
Arteris is a leading provider of system IP for the acceleration of system-on-chip (SoC) development across today’s electronic systems. Arteris network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and SoC integration automation technology enable higher product performance with lower power consumption and faster time to market, delivering better SoC economics so its customers can focus on dreaming up what comes next.
With over 250 employees with headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we are a catalyst for SoC innovation so companies ranging from startups to the biggest technology market leaders can effectively create new products with proven connectivity flexibility and ease. Learn more at arteris.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.