What You’ll Be Doing
- Offer exemplary customer service and product knowledge expertise with an aim to expand market share, and grow our business
- Quote bill of materials and ensure follow-up and quote conversion
- Systematically manage own assigned portfolio by taking proactive and regular actions related to sales and the administration of the account base
- Identifying new sales opportunities by working with customers to provide technical support, managing/maintaining orders
- Maintain accounts by providing customer service on orders
- Tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders and troubleshooting
- Strategically manage the assigned portfolio through competition analysis
- Manage and sell to assigned accounts in assigned territory
- Other duties as assigned
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What we are looking for
- 2 to 4 years of selling experience
- Experience selling passive components preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excel experience – pivot tables, VLOOKUP preferred
- Be a team player by working collaboratively and synergistically with colleagues across all NIC locations
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$38.03 – $47.60
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arrow.com.