proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry, and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We are looking for the best Inside Sales Representative to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM & Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
- One or more years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Experience in a B2B Sales environment
- Strong networking and relationship-building ability
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
- Self-starter that is willing to wear multiple hats
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sale organization
- Proactively follow up on leads generated and qualified by marketing via email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work closely with marketing to generate engagement for events and communicate trends/success
- Drive & track leads through the top of funnel and pass-off qualified leads to the appropriate Sales Director
- Collaborate with Sales Directors & Executive stakeholders to schedule prospect calls and meetings
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly contact/outreach goals
- Organize & maintain lead/prospect data in Salesforce from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Utilize a consistent lead development process to respond, qualify and create sales-ready opportunities
- Actively participate in opportunities to further educate yourself on proteanTecs and the relevant ecosystem, using the knowledge to identify the needs of prospects, and customize messaging to the appropriate solutions
- Work remotely
- SALARY: $75-90/year. Pay based on position, location, and experience level.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.