- Be responsible for your results and the means implemented to achieve them
- Autonomous management of the entire sales cycle: needs analysis, drafting of the commercial proposal, negotiation and closing
- Loyalty of existing customers and expansion of our solutions by offering a variety of software and service offers via Up-selling and Cross-selling
- Animation of all the resources made available to you in order to guarantee the successful deployment of Altair solutions at the customer’s site.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders (Marketing, Account Managers and Application Engineers) to develop and execute your business strategy
- Identify, develop and successfully close the business opportunities for which you are responsible
- Accurately manage, manage and forecast the sales pipeline in our SalesForce CRM
- Participate and contribute to the development of the commercial strategy and the pipeline review process in collaboration with the sales team
- You are a graduate of an engineering school with at least 2 years of experience in an application engineer (or similar) role with a software publisher or ESN and you wish to progress to a commercial position
- You are a graduate of a business school and you have at least 2 years of experience in the software industry or ESN (R&D or CAE preferably)
The position of Inside Sales Representative at Altair is an ideal springboard for a career development towards a position of Sales Account Manager.
Required profile :
- You are fluent in French and English
- Demonstrated success in understanding sales targets and / or achieving or exceeding targets
- Customer-focused, you are organized, very responsive and collaborative
- Very strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent telephone skills and attention to detail