Codasip is a fast-growing Czech startup (there are almost 160 of us) with the Design Centers in Brno, France, the UK, Germany, Spain. The company was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive.
Simply said, we develop chips for modems, cameras, or drones, but our processors are also well suited for machine learning and neural networks. Everything is based on the latest open RISC-V instruction set architecture, where lies our uniqueness and competitive advantage.
As mentioned above, we are growing and the number of our employees and offices will increase in the future. For this reason, we want to place even greater emphasis on the quality and security of the technical infrastructure that will grow with us. We are therefore looking for an experienced specialist, who together with 6 colleagues (who are based in the Czech Republic) will continue improving, automatizing, and bringing to the next level the whole technical infrastructure of Codasip.
The work of the Infrastructure Specialist in Codasip is very diverse and requires a broader scope. However, the most important activities include:
- Linux server administration (Debian, RHEL)
- MS Windows (11, server 2022)
- applications administration (Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Jenkins,…)
- design/configuration/development and documentation of the infrastructure architecture
- end-user support for employees worldwide
- security rules definition, application and enforcement
What is our priority to the future:
- corporate data and network security
- well-planned and implemented infrastructure expansion
- design/modification of the new/existing policies
The technologies and key knowledge we work with are:
- virtualization – oVirt (but any virtualization knowledge is a good start)
- containers orchestration – k8s
- configuration management (Ansible) – we aim to have infrastructure as a code approach
- networking (L2, L3 switches, VPN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory
- web services
- cloud services – AWS, Alibaba
- in-house hardware (HP, Dell)
You don’t have to know everything but should be willing to learn it here.
How do we envision you:
- you have min. 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- you know most of the technologies we work with
- you want to develop professionally and we will give you space and support for this
- you want to be responsible for an entrusted area
- you see technical problems as an opportunity to grow
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.bamboohr.com.