GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve a competitive position for commodities in terms of both cost and speed by developing processes to integrate procurement plans with project execution strategies.
- Proactively develop, coach and mentor the team to drive results.
- Develop documented strategies and playbooks with sourcing activities prioritized.
- Ensure flawless execution in all management activities
- Establish Supplier Relationship Management process including Supplier Scorecards
- Ensure contract excellence for all strategic suppliers with a focus on timeliness, documentation, challenge, and compliance
- Continuously improve and innovate ways of doing business to achieve optimal scalability and effectiveness
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and/or Purchasing | Supply Management field.
- 8-10 years direct work experience in procurement | global supply chain organization or manufacturing
- Experience in a matrixed organization, multinational company, complex and changing environment with demanding business objectives and in a highly competitive market sector preferred
- Ability to travel (30%)
- Post- Graduate (i.e.. MBA) qualification a plus.
- Knowledge of procurement and semiconductor market preferable
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.