In this highly impactful role, the successful candidate will initiate package concepts, including advanced 2.5D/3D packaging technologies, own and drive sophisticated package selection, new product package structure and configuration optimization. Responsibilities include packaging integration and package technology development, risk production, release to production and maintaining assembly yields, quality, and reliability in production for a variety of products across the Achronix FPGA families. Work with multi-functional teams and lead SoC Package integration efforts.
- Experience in the Semiconductor Advanced Packaging field
- Proven understanding of Wafer Level Packaging, 2.5D packaging and 3D packaging technology
- Expert knowledge of wafer level packaging, RDL, bumping technologies, MCM package, 2D/2.5D/3D packaging and integration technology
- General understanding of packaging technologies, assembly processes, testing methodology, IC packaging materials, reliability standards, FA techniques, etc.
- Knowledge in materials characterization and analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong business partnership building and collaboration with multi-functional teams and overseas suppliers
- Ability to work independently and orchestrate projects with minimum supervision
- Solution-oriented engineer with proven fundamentals in engineering physics
- Shown capabilities using package design software, APD, Virtuoso, etc.
- Confirmed understanding in memory packaging such as HBM
- Good program management skills
Education and Experience
- BS and 7 to 10+ years of relevant industry experience, MS is desirable
- The compensation range for this position is $100,000–$200,000. Salary ranges dependent on experience and location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.