Codasip is happy to announce a vacant HW Verification Engineer position for a team that is developing High-Performance RISC-V application processors, including multiple-issue and/or multi-core architectures. Our Verification and IP Design Engineers are located in our R&D centers in Brno (Czech Republic), Villeneuve-Loubet (France), and Munich (Germany). Besides, you will act in daily concert with our Director of Verification – Philippe Luc from the French Office.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Verify modern RISC-V processors and their components to raise the quality of our deliverables
- Create a pre-silicon verification environment, automated tests, and checkers.
- Design generic solutions and process automation
- Hunt for bugs by creating and using smart algorithms
- Come up with and realize your own ideas on how to improve, automate or upgrade our technologies on even higher level (you will definitely get our support)
YOU NEED TO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Passion for electronics or embedded SW
- Experience with Hardware verification (VHDL/Verilog simulation, formal or UVM)
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git -preferred)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Software writing skills (C++ or Python preferred)
- Communicative English. Our team is highly distributed, so English is the main language
- Eagerness to think outside the box
- Self-organization and reliability
- Desire to play a role in shaping the RISC-V world of tomorrow
- Knowledge of HDL languages (Verilog, VHDL, or System Verilog)
- DIY activities related to open source software, home automation, robotics, or similar
- University degree in a related field (Microelectronics, HW design, Embedded SW, Robotics or similar)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in Germany, France, and the Czech Republic
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Freedom and trust from Codasip management
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Language courses (English, Chinese, Czech)
WHO IS CODASIP:
Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that make the design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design by utilizing our own CodAL architecture description language.
Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 150 employees and offices in Europe, the US and China, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
WHAT IS OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We celebrate a highly professional and open environment, with a well-balanced mix between young and experienced engineers. We employ agile methodologies to bring the speed and ease of software development to hardware as well as to guarantee the high quality of our products. A perfect platform for growth, that will enable you to learn from the best and at the same time drive your own ideas – that is the Codasip DNA.
SOME USEFUL LINKS ON CODASIP:
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.bamboohr.com.