Locations: Czech Republic (Brno/Prague)
Department: Czech Design Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: All levels
Codasip keeps picking up momentum, so we are looking for Design Engineers at all levels to expand our IP teams in the Czech Republic. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry and a focus on custom compute. If you are proactive and are not afraid to voice your own opinion, we think you will become a valuable member of one of our Design Teams that are currently driven by Konstantinos Padarnitsas, Lukáš Valach, Marek Masařík and Andrej Tichý in the Czech Republic.
Together with our well-organized and highly collaborative international teams, located in the Czech Republic, Germany, France, Spain, and the UK, you will be responsible for the development of our family of cores.
- Be responsible for the microarchitecture definition and implementation of RISC-V processors and components and leading a team to deliver
- Processor development in our architecture language (CodAL)
- Design generic solutions and process automation
- Working closely with the verification team on project deliveries and verifying the Design
- Analyzing synthesis reports (timing, area,…) and optimizing the design to ensure reaching PPA targets
- Participate in design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS (for senior-level engineers):
- Knowledge of modern CPU architectures (ideally RISC-V) and micro-architectures, or alternatively track of records in the design of complex pipelined designs.
- Active usage of at least one Hardware Description Language (preferably – Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Understanding of physical implications when designing at a higher level of abstraction (digital design synthesis and implementation flow).
- Skills to design and optimize a module around a given PPA point.
- Practical expertise in versioning tools (preferably git)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Tcl)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Proficiency in digital design synthesis and implementation flow
- Communicative English. Our team is highly distributed, so English is the main language
NICE TO HAVE:
- Hands-on experience with HW simulators and synthesis tools
- Proficiency in computer architecture and systems
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Active interest in the field and self-education
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team spirit, open-minded and passion to learn
- Experience with Formal Verification concepts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, ISA of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in the UK, France, Greece, the Czech Republic, Germany, Spain
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.