Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
This is your opportunity to join the team in the Precision Meso-scale Technology Center (PMTC), providing process and production services in an Assembly and Fabrication area. Here you will enjoy ongoing development and training with opportunities to broaden your skills base.
Perform Hermetics operator duties as required:
- Prepare lower-level parts for the Hermetics assembly processes.
- Prepare and load components into the appropriate belt furnaces.
- Initiate and monitor the Hermetics processes.
- Inspect parts for defects once assembly is complete.
- Be prepared to work overtime as business conditions require. Compensation for overtime worked will be in accordance with Colorado state law and company policy.
Keysight is looking for a highly motivated individual. Candidates must have the ability to function with a high level of responsibility, use good judgment and understand the impact of your decisions. A willingness to learn, strong teamwork ethic, a positive attitude, and flexibility will foster an environment that will support personal and professional growth. You will be working in cross functional teams including co-workers, engineers, maintenance technicians and management team:
- Proven success in a assembly position or similar operation to over-deliver on customer needs.
- At least 2 years’ experience in metrology or measurement tooling and critical cosmetic inspection and handling of delicate and or small parts demonstrating rapid skill development and progressively increased proficiency.
- Must have effective verbal and written skills, enabling effective interaction with co-workers, engineers, maintenance technicians and management team.
- Must have demonstrated the comprehension skills to follow processing instructions, both formal and informal, and must have the ability to learn and retain instructions/information given.
- Must be able to read prints and comprehend GD&T methodology.
$35,340.00 – $58,900.00 Annually