Website Siemens EDA
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
They are the ears and eyes of our customers. You listen and look far ahead, look for comprehensive solutions and value direct personal contact. What opportunities are there for customers? You don’t wait, you take the initiative. They turn “That sounds interesting!” into concrete orders and pave the way for completely new business areas. We provide you with the latest knowledge and plenty of room for independent action and decision-making. This also makes you a reliable, trustworthy and forward-looking contact person for customers – they are already waiting for you!
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- The entire management of a highly motivated sales team for customers in the Baden-Württemberg region is waiting for you.
- You lead a sales team in the area of equipment for machine tool construction in a holistic account management approach.
- Together with your team, you design and sell technological system solutions with the most important focal points: CNC drive and control technology as well as digitization solutions such as edge and cloud applications.
- You look after selected decision-makers at top customers, design solution strategies for international companies and continuously expand customer satisfaction and business relationships.
- You collect information and build knowledge about partners and competitors in the entire regional market.
- You are involved in the definition, coordination and implementation of the marketing and support concept for target companies and implement the sales strategy.
- You will lead a team of 10 employees in a disciplinary and professional manner and ensure knowledge transfer and future-oriented competence management for your employees.
Your profile for “Making the future possible”.
- They want to use their consulting, conceptual and strategic know-how to determine and implement additional business potential for Siemens.
- You enjoy understanding the customers’ business strategy and helping to shape it.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in sales, extensive knowledge of contract and project management and a very good understanding of the business.
- You are a personality who can adapt to completely different target groups with your customer-friendly demeanor and your very cooperative teamwork.
- Sales is your passion, which is why you always have a confident demeanor and a high level of communication and conflict management skills.
- A degree, several years of professional experience, business fluent German and very good English skills round off your profile.
What we offer.
- Mobile working 2 to 3 days a week as a future, global standard
- Appealing compensation package
- Further training opportunities for both your professional and personal development
- 30 days vacation and a variety of flexible working time models that allow you and your family to take a break
- Access to employee share plans
- And many more benefits here
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.