Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Head of Laboratory Solutions National Key Accounts & National Reference Labs, driving key customer relationships and end-to-end management of large deals for Siemens Healthineers’ Diagnostics in the United States.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
This is a field-based sales leadership position tasked with growing and maintaining revenue for Siemens Healthineers’ US Core and Specialty Lab Diagnostics within specified national healthcare systems. Focus will be on overall revenue growth for Siemens product lines inclusive of chemistry, immunoassay, allergy, hematology, hemostasis, and plasma protein within defined customers.
The Head of Laboratory Solutions National Key Accounts and National Reference Labs serves a key partner to Quest & LabCorp and is responsible to lead and develop a team of national Health System Executives as well as the management teams of our Distribution Partners and National Reference Labs. Owning and driving the end-to-end management of large deals, starting on opportunity identification for the different products in the portfolio, including development of successful deal strategies through advanced knowledge of customer needs, day-to-day management of the deal strategy execution plan, and coordination with Business Development Executives, Account Executives, and Specialty sales resources while leveraging of the broader Healthineers portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with high-level executives and key clinical and procurement customer decision makers
- Ensure in-depth understanding of customer needs and sufficient messaging of Siemens’ value proposition across the Core Lab and Specialty Lab portfolio
- Recruit, hire and develop talent, lead and coordinate dedicated management and staff, define and allocate resources
- Define and disseminate the strategy for the portfolio across the different field sales team, and other areas of the SHS organization
- Ensure the implementation of sales guidelines and sets sales targets for the Key Accounts, National Reference Labs, and Distribution Partners sales organization
- Drive strategic key customers’ business development
- Develop and propose sales budgets and growth forecasts aligned with the sales strategy
- Manage completion of budgets and regular sales reporting
- Lead the HSE team to achieve growth goals within the targeted accounts
- Cooperate with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning
- Drive customer focus within the organization and contribute to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects
- Develop practical high-quality strategic plans to effectively capture opportunities, develop tactical action plans to execute strategies
- Closely manage deal teams to monitor execution of action plans, drive culture of accountability across deal teams
- Closely engage with and drive collaboration among field teams, Strategic Corporate Accounts organization, and technical and service organizations to execute against opportunities and maintain a high Net Promoter score with assigned IDNs
- Maintain high quality CRM data
- Provide regular updates on progress to management and field leadership; proactively flag instances in which higher level management is required to support deal process
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Experience:
- 15+ years of commercial experience with a majority of those in lab diagnostic, corporate accounts, or hospital purchasing organizations
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience
- Experience working with Quest and/or LabCorp at sr. management/executive levels
- Deep understanding of laboratory diagnostics and associated capital sales processes therein
- A results-driven mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, ability to quickly build relationships and gain trust from customers and stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent financial analytics abilities.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and coach teams
- Deep expertise in strategic thinking and implementation, demonstrated ability to create multi-year strategic deals
- Strong process orientation, organizational and time management skills
- Experienced in leading change and continuous improvement
- 35% travel
- BS/BA degree
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position is $240,000 – $330,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual bonus target is 35% and this position is Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required states Pay Transparency Laws. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.