Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Testing and characterization of the advanced silicon Integrated Circuits.
- Processing, analysis and visualization of measured data, preparation of test reports.
- Troubleshooting of the systems in cooperation with the IP core design team.
- Design of test plans targeted at maximum coverage.
- Design of software for automated testing of the DUT.
- Design of dedicated printed circuit boards (PCBs) oriented for testability and optimum conditions for the tested IC (signal/power integrity
at extreme temperature conditions).
- Design, assembly and modification of the test systems.
- Undergraduate or BSc/MSc/Ph.D. degree in engineering field (microelectronics, electronics, telecommunication, etc.), or equivalent
- Knowledge of electronic engineering (preferably in microelectronics), preferably in the areas covering the company profile.
- Fluent English speaker (at least B2).
- Analytical mind, ability of effective troubleshooting, multidisciplinary skills.
- Self-motivated and communicative team-player.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development
- Skills and knowledge in the area of high-speed, mixed-signal multilayer PCB design techniques towards SI, PI, EMC (Preferably using Keysight
ADS tools + Altium Designer / Mentor PADS).
- Basic knowledge of RF circuits design and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in design, assembly, debugging and testing of electronic devices.
- Knowledge of measurement techniques, instrumentation, mathematics, statistics.
- Fluency in use and remote control of advanced laboratory equipment.
- Programming skills, data analysis and visualization, instruments control (MATLAB / Python: Pandas / Seaborn / Matplotlib / SciPy).
- Knowledge of other tools: Jira, Git, Linux, Jupyter Notebook.
- Familiarity with advanced laboratory equipment (including remote control)
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary depending on the seniority level.
- Flexible working hours are possible during education process.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities.
- Cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on the most advanced nanometer-scale microelectronics technologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.