Your role and responsibilities
Within the Secure Silicon Engineering department, you will join a team with a wide range of skills (processor architecture, verification, FPGA prototyping).
You’ll be involved in assembling hardware bricks to build and validate complex systems for the semiconductor market (ASICs) and FPGAs. To this end, you will have the following tasks:
- Develop and integrate HDL bricks (soft IP) into complex systems (security processors)
- Verify code quality (RTL Lint, ASIC and FPGA synthesis, RTL elaboration)
- Develop test benches for simulating RTL code or firmware
- Define test plan and develop simulation verification scenario
Delivery and customer support:
- Ensure deliveries and complete associated documentation
- Provide customer support after delivery
- Implement UVM methodology for RTL code simulation
- Improve our FPGA prototype
- Maintain and improve our automatic quality and verification processes (Gitlab CI)
You may be asked to perform secondary tasks such as:
- Writing detailed architecture documentation or user manuals;
- Debugging in support of software validation teams.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master degree in electronics
- You have professional experience (internship accepted) in hardware integration and/or development;
- You have skills in the following languages: SystemVerilog, VHDL;
- You are familiar with Git or a similar versioning tool;
- You have a very good level of English (writing & oral expression);
- Python or C language skills are a plus.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.