- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of modern CPU architectures (ideally RISC-V) and micro-architectures, or alternatively track of records in the design of complex pipelined designs.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one Hardware Description Language (preferably – Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Sharp understanding of physical implications when designing at a higher level of abstraction (digital design synthesis and implementation flow).
- Skills to design and optimize a module around a given PPA point.
- Practical expertise in versioning tools (preferably git)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Tcl)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Proficiency in digital design synthesis and implementation flow
- Communicative English. Our team is highly distributed, so English is the main language
- Hands on experience with HW simulators and synthesis tools
- Proficiency in computer architecture and systems
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Active interest in the field and self-education
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team spirit, open minded and passion to learn
OUR TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS:
- CodAL (Company Architectural Language)
- QuestaSim, Verilator
- Cadence Genus
- Jira, Confluence
OUR PLUS POINTS:
- Focus on the real development of real processors
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor, configurations, optimizations, and customizations technology
- Opportunity to work with experienced HW and SW engineers
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours
WHO IS CODASIP:
Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that make design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design by utilizing our own CodAL architecture description language.
Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 200 employees and offices in Europe, US and China, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.