We’re looking for a Hardware Design Engineer to join us either in the Brno or Prague office. The job duties consist of but are not limited to:
- Contribute and responsible for the development of the RISC-V processors and extensions:
- microarchitecture definition
- block specification
- component design
- design synthesis and analysis of its results
- Designing generic solutions for process automation
- Processor development using the Codasip Architectural Language (CodAL)
- Ensuring the design meets its PPA targets
- Working closely with the verification team on verification planning, debugging, and final sign-off
The following skills are essential to perform the job duties
- Knowledge of modern CPU architectures (ideally RISC-V) and micro-architectures, or track record in complex pipelined designs.
- Active usage of at least one Hardware Description Language (preferably SystemVerilog)
- Understanding of physical implications when designing at a higher level of abstraction (digital design synthesis and implementation flow).
- Practical expertise in versioning tools (preferably git)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Tcl)
- Ability to work with compiler/software components.
- Practical usage of Linux
- Communicative English as English is the main language of Codasip
NICE TO HAVE:
- Hands-on experience with HW simulators and implementation tools
- Experience with SIMD architectures
- Active interest in the field and self-education
- Experience with Formal Verification concepts
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.