Codasip is expanding in Greece! We are looking for Design & uArchitect Engineers at all levels to build out our team and help deliver and expand our product roadmap. The role can be based in Athens, Thessaloniki or Heraklion and will be reporting to Giorgos Nikiforos who is the Director of the Greek R&D Center.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative, we think you will work well with us.
Together with our well-organized and highly collaborative international teams, located in the Czech Republic, Germany, France, Spain, and the UK you will be responsible for the development of the core or of the accelerator microarchitecture.
- Be responsible for the microarchitecture definition and implementation of RISC-V processors and components and leading a team to deliver
- Processor development in our architecture language (CodAL)
- Design generic solutions and process automation
- Working closely with the verification team on project deliveries and verifying the Design
- Synthesis (timing and area optimizations) to ensure PPA targets can be met
- Participate in design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Good knowledge of modern CPU architectures (ideally RISC-V) and micro-architectures, or alternatively track of records in the design of complex pipelined designs.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one Hardware Description Language (preferably – Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Sharp understanding of physical implications when designing at a higher level of abstraction (digital design synthesis and implementation flow).
- Skills to design and optimise a module around a given PPA point.
- Practical expertise in versioning tools (preferably git)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Tcl)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Proficiency in digital design synthesis and implementation flow
- Communicative English. Our team is highly distributed, so English is the main language
NICE TO HAVE:
- Hands-on experience with HW simulators and synthesis tools
- Proficiency in computer architecture and systems
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Active interest in the field and self-education
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team spirit, open-minded and passion to learn
- Experience with Formal Verification concepts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in Germany, France, UK, Greece and Czech Republic
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Freedom and trust from Codasip management
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Very competitive compensation package
- Language courses (Chinese, Czech)
Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 150 employees and offices in Europe, the US, and Asia, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
WHAT IS OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We celebrate a highly professional and open environment, with a well-balanced mix between young and experienced engineers. We employ agile methodologies to bring the speed and ease of software development to hardware as well as to guarantee the high quality of our products. A perfect platform for growth, that will enable you to learn from the best and at the same time drive your own ideas – that is the Codasip DNA.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.