- Understand chip graphic specification and provide driver design.
- Provide robust, flexible and reusable graphic device driver, include coding, document and unit test case.
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide bug fixing.
- Keep improving system performance.
- Master’s or above degree, major in CS, working experience is unlimited.
- Strong C/C++ programming.
- Familiar with Linux device driver development.
- Good knowledge of computer graphic.
- Strong troubleshooting and debug ability.
- Good communication and cooperation with team.
- Experience of DRM, OpenGLES, Vulkan or MS DirectX is preferred.
- Knowledge of GIT is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.