Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process. We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations.
What you will be doing
At Agile, we deal with a wide range of semiconductor foundries and process nodes. Each process is required to map to our innovative core technologies, and our design flows to the foundry simulator and physical verification environments. We are looking for an inquisitive individual willing to learn and develop all aspects of the design flows from design input, through simulation environments to physical verification and mask sign off.
What we need from you:
A good EE degree, with an understanding of basic device physics, through microelectronics design theory, and issues with small geometry issues. We cover a wide, but detailed spread of silicon/microelectronics knowledge. We understand that this may be a daunting prospect, but if you have the have the key technical foundations to understand the basics of our world, we have a senior engineering team with decades of knowledge to help you on your career journey. No microscopes in our world, where design and verification are enabled via complex software, with their own unique languages to master.
The solutions aren’t always obvious, so a curious nature with the ability to think laterally is a benefit, along with a meticulous eye for detail and dedication to recording changes: is this you ?
Even better if you have:
Some exposure to Electronic Design Automatic (EDA) software on your degree course, from simulators (Spice/ Spectre) , design entry (Cadence Virtuoso) physical verification (Calibre), you are starting to talk our language!
Linux software usage, and Python programming, and an ability to apply standard software with unique EDA API’s.
What we offer in return:
- As well as the opportunity to really contribute to getting things done we also offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your cv along with your salary expectations and we will be in touch shortly