- Design, develop, and maintain GPU front-end and back-end compilers.
- Analyze the compiler-generated codes and provide solutions to optimizing compilers.
- Work closely with hardware/architecture engineering and software teams to clarify hardware and software requirements. Participate in hardware and software design from the complier’s perspective.
- Master’s or above degree in EE/CS related majors, working experience is unlimited.
- Strong C/C++ programming skill and solid knowledge of data structure and algorithm. Experience in compiler development is a plus.
- Familiarity with CPU or GPU architecture is a plus.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.