- Research on high-performance GPU algorithms and develop the corresponding models to validate functions and performance.
- Co-work with both hardware and driver teams to design and validate GPUs.
- Quantitatively analyze the performance of GPU IP and optimize the architecture
- Master’s or above degree in EE/CS related majors, working experience is unlimited.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Working knowledge of scripting programming.
- Experience in computer architecture, computer graphics, System C, or Verilog is a plus.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.