Global Role (flexible location; USA, EMEA, APAC)
Do you like helping people understand the benefits that technology can provide them? Do you enjoy being a corporate story-teller? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, we pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Enable our Sales Teams to develop and win more business faster for the portion of Altair’s technology portfolio related to electromagnetic and electronic solutions for wireless connectivity and PCB development ( https://www.altair.com/electronic-system-design ).
What You Will Do:
Enable our Salespeople to sell our Electromagnetic and Electronic Solutions (75%)
For your assigned sales campaigns (which will change periodically), help our Sales Account Managers (AMs) win business efficiently by doing the following:
· Develop, deliver and support a successful sales enablement strategy for consistent execution in your assigned region. Propose appropriate success metrics, then achieve them.
· Lead the creation of the required selling materials as “Sales Enablement Kits” (including battlecards, call & email scripts, sales presentations, sales wins and customer success stories, and possibly more) to provide guidance to our salespeople internally and to enable them to re-use externally when selling. Monitor usage and increase over time.
· Help produce enough qualified leads for our AMs by enabling our Business Development Representatives (BDRs), Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) and Regional Marketing teams to properly target, pursue, and achieve traction with prospective customers.
· Monitor and assess campaign results, processes, & lessons learned – to continually improve.
· Conduct sales training and continually coach Account Managers & Channel Partners. Coordinate our AMs’ storytelling with our AEs’ ability to deliver effective demos.
· Support expansion at key accounts, building and leveraging a local community of advocates.
· Make key customer & prospect visits. Propose/support relevant events to develop business.
· Represent the voice of customers & Altair Sales to our Marketing & Development Teams.
· Know the major industrial/market trends and challenges which provide real and significant business opportunities to Altair. Understand the competitive landscape.
Collaborate with our Corporate Marketing team (15%)
· Work with our Corporate Marketing team (especially Solutions Marketing & IMC) to support our company’s selling efforts – by effectively raising awareness and delivering evidence for our Electromagnetic and Electronic Solutions (e.g., for use on our website, in marketing videos, social media posts, etc) .
· Give advice, collaborate with, and support the Corporate and Regional Marketing Teams to plan and execute effective marketing and sales campaigns.
Collaborate with our Product Development and Altair Partner Alliance teams (10%)
· Provide business focus and scalable use cases to Development so their technology roadmap helps Altair maximize growth by being well aligned with perceived market opportunities.
· Coordinate activity of technical resources to conduct benchmarks, proof-of-concept work, and product demos for our unique selling points (USPs).
· Cultivate and help sell solutions developed through strategic technology partnerships.
What You Will Need:
· BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field.
· Familiarity with the electronics CAE software space .
· Effective communicator; enjoys helping others learn .
· Takes initiative and work independently .
· Ability to travel up to 30 % of time.
· Experience in a customer-facing role in electronics simulation software sales or technical support . A solid understanding of the importance of selling technical solutions involving software and/or services .
· 5-1 0 years of experience with one or more of the following:
· Electromagnetic / electronic simulation for solutions covering from board through sub-system to system levels (Altair Feko and/or ANSYS HFSS – Electronics Desktop, and/or Dassault CST Studio Suite).
· MS , MBA or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field.
How You Will Be Successful:
· Envision the Future
· Communicate Honestly and Broadly
· Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
· Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.