The Digital Marketing Center of Excellence team at ANSYS leverages world-class marketing technologies, data-driven insights, and exemplary teamwork to shape the digital look and feel of our client facing experiences and drive ROI. The Digital Marketing team is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to primarily coordinate with the rest of the members of the paid media team to plan, facilitate and execute digital ad campaigns. We are looking for a self-starter and fast executioner that will work well with cross-functional marketing teams to develop successful plans that drive results. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing of Paid Media.
- Design, execute and maintain ROI-Focused paid media campaigns– In this role, you will help drive growth and success with the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns across paid search, display and direct buys through trade magazines and new channels.
- Day-to-day coordination of paid digital marketing campaigns which include paid search, display, and trade advertising across Ansys products, brand and corporate initiatives.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly paid media reports that provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive research and in-depth campaign reviews to ensure the team follows and maintains brand identity standards.
- Ensure proper tracking implemented across landing pages, ads and CRM data.
- Communicate UTM tracking best practices to the broad marketing organization and help maintain the day-to-day inquiries.
- Provide realistic expectations and timelines to paid media team on when key campaign deliverables will be completed.
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies.
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree equivalent mandatory
- 2 years of digital marketing experience; agency and/or paid media experience a plus
- Google Ads Certification
- Ability to navigate ad platform interfaces (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, etc.) to forecast campaigns
- Rate negotiation with vendors for custom digital placements that cannot be achieved through ad networks
- Working with a data visualization software like PowerBI.
- Working with a project management tool like Monday.com
- Travel as required (approximately 10% depending on geography and market needs).
- Experience working with large international teams and executing multilingual paid media campaigns with an understanding of regional intricacies.
- Engineering or B2B lead generation experience.
- Basic Photoshop/image editing skills.
- Understanding of GDPR and how the demise of cookies will greatly impact paid media
- Account based marketing a plus
- Agency experience a plus