Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to produce scalable software for Stream Processing and Visual Analytics solutions. You will be part of an international, cross-functional, team that is responsible for the complete software life cycle of the Altair Panopticon product line.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an eye for detail.
What you will do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to produce software solutions
- Design server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning framework- and application code
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
What You Will Need:
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages, primarily Java
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Tomcat, Apache)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and development processes
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
To learn more, please visit altair.com
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.