- Experience with end-to-end hiring from sourcing to offer management, onboarding, and assessment of the probationary. It is up to you how to set up the process to make sure it works for you, hiring managers, and candidates. You are literally the owner of the process.
- Thorough understanding of the talent market (e.g., where to find “hidden gems”, salary expectations of those with similar skills; competitive companies, etc.).
- Hands-on skills in the development and optimization of tools, methods, and processes to attract and hire top candidates worldwide.
- Excellent knowledge of English – a major language at Codasip is English, as half of the company employees are located abroad, so you will use it on a daily basis. Czech is must have as well, as we are actively hiring in the Czech Republic.
- Diversity of the roles, seniority, and locations. You will have an opportunity to work with the SW and HW Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance Teams and hire specialists of different seniority levels for the EU, the UK, the US, China, Japan, Korea, etc.
- People with a positive attitude around you – our engineers, team leaders, and hiring managers are down-to-earth and open to suggestions, so you can “knock on their doors at any time”.
- No rigid or adamant processes – we are still crafting our policies and company set-up, so you will be an active member of the implementation process and an influencer in the hiring strategies.
- We are a unique company – we are the only RISC-V microprocessor provider in Europe. So, you will be a proud presenter of the company and our in-house products.
What tools do we use?
- Sourcing platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, Referral program, Jobs.cz, Startupjobs, agencies, country-based platforms such as Xing, etc.
- Extensions: Lusha, Contact Out, Rocket Reach, etc.
- ATS: BambooHR, additional ATS is in progress.
- Communication: Gmail, Mattermost, Confluence.
What do we offer?
- A great HR team of 6 people (our Lead, Recruiters, and HR admins)
- Fast and quite an informal hiring process 🙂
- Non-corporate atmosphere. We are a scale-up company that will be a unicorn company soon. Our hierarchy is quite flat, so the changes are being implemented without any painful and time-consuming procedures
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card
- Direct payment to your salary instead of the meal vouchers
- Quarterly budget for team buildings
- High-quality free coffee and tea in the office
- Language courses (English, Chinese)
- Budget for your personal development
- Laptop and a cell phone
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.