Develops and tests Engineering Design Automation tools, creates flows/scripts to analyze and test design methodologies. Specifies materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects. Evaluates vendor practical capabilities to provide required products or services. Responsible for designing, deploying and testing efficiency of tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development. Design Automation Engineers are advocates of applying design methodologies to help execute projects effectively and successfully with high quality.
You must possess one or more of the below minimum education requirements and minimum required qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- or related field plus 5 years of industry work experience
- or Master’s degree in Electrical
- or degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- or related field plus 3 years of industry work experience, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- or Electrical Engineering or related field plus 2 years of related work experience.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Experience with Linux and RTL design process.
- Experience with automation of methodologies/solutions using TCL, Python, PERL.
- Experience with RTL Front End domains Simulation.
- Experience working on complex ASIC projects.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in UPF and power EDA Tool Knowledge (desirable): Spyglass, VCS-MX, VC-LP, Questa, NCSIM, Verdi, Zebu, Veloce, Palladium Design Language (one or more): System Verilog, UVM/OVM, VHDL, UPF, IP-XACT
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.