Job Description, Role and Key Responsibilities
The AE is credible to articulate Cadence solutions with an emphasis on analog, mixed-signal IC design platform and more specifically on the Front-End part (Spectre platform, ADE Explorer and Assembler).
The Application Engineer roles will be (not limited) to:
- lead and drive technical evaluations: from demonstration to technical characterization and evaluation rollout
- provide technical customer support for our products related to custom IC design platform on the Front-End part
- track all technical issues, document, prioritize, and manage effectively the customer’s satisfaction
- visit customers for discovery meetings, technical updates and debug sessions.
The AE will be expected to work both independently and in collaboration with other team members to address customer issues and to support technology adoption campaigns. The AE will communicate customer requirements and provide feedback to the Engineering team or Marketing organizations for product direction/improvements.
Requirement, Experience, Education
The position requires a Master degree in Electronic Engineering with about 4+ years industry related experience in design and EDA and technical sales support. The candidate should possess expertise in several core areas:
– Linux environment
– Industrial analog designs (mature or advanced nodes)
– Analog simulation with spice tools (Mixed Mode and RF simulations are a plus)
– Front-End flow
Analog designers, CAD support engineers are potentially good candidates.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.