About the Job
- Greet, and welcome guests, create a positive office atmosphere and deliver excellent and professional impressions to visitors at all times.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person, office, or meeting room.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, shipments, etc…)
- Ensure the reception area is presentable and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Supervise over cleaning service provider to ensure maintaining a hygienic atmosphere.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email to requesters.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Perform travel arrangements as needed (Visa, Hotels & Tickets… etc).
- Participate in organizing company events.
- Keep updated records of office expenses, invoices, and costs
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front
- Office Representative, or a similar role.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent/Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mixel.com.