Achronix Semiconductor Corporation is a fabless semiconductor corporation based in Santa Clara, California, offering high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix is the only supplier to have both high-performance and high-density standalone FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) solutions in high-volume production. The Achronix FPGA and eFPGA IP offerings are further enhanced by ready-to-use PCIe accelerator cards targeting AI, ML, networking and data center applications. All Achronix products are supported by best-in-class EDA software tools.
The successful candidate will own testability of the core fabric of high-performance standalone and embedded FPGAs. Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop flows to automate fault testing of the FPGA core fabric
- Work actively with frontend and backend designers to support DFT implementation
- Work with test and product engineers to prepare ATE test patterns and support the test program from wafer sort to final test
- Provide support to customers on the testability of Achronix eFPGA products
- Mentor junior engineers
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience programming in a scripting language (e.g., Python or Perl) and writing full programs from scratch
- Experience designing/maintaining flows and methodologies from scratch
- Experience with digital VLSI design and verification
- Experience reading and writing RTL (e.g., Verilog)
- Experience with industry standard DFT flows (ATPG, BIST, etc.), fault coverage and fault analysis is a plus
- Familiarity with using and/or designing FPGAs is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Extremely well organized and excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science plus 2–10 years experience
The compensation range for this position is $160,000–$180,000. Salary ranges dependent on experience and location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.