You will have a unique opportunity to collaborate directly with other Achronix Research and Development Software team members working on synthesis, detailed routing, global routing, detailed placement, global placement, timing optimization, runtime analysis, and runtime and memory optimizations. Join our culture of agile innovation and continuous quality improvement.
Our engineers research, invent, and implement robust software solutions for placement, routing, or timing optimization of large standalone (Speedster) and embedded (Speedcore) FPGAs, while leveraging unique features of the Achronix FPGA technology. Utilize your knowledge of Electronic Design Automation algorithms and data structures, in the context of a high-performance timing-driven FPGA placement and routing application, to make significant contributions to the ACE software tool chain.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in C/C++
- Deep and broad understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand cause and effect in a large software code base
- Flexibility to try novel approaches to solve difficult software engineering problems
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Numerical optimization algorithms such as linear programming, SAT solvers, genetic algorithms, dynamic programming, or simulated annealing
- Command-line debugging and profiling tools, such as GDB and Valgrind
- Scripting languages, especially Python, Tcl, Perl, and shell scripting
- Version control systems such as Perforce, Git, or Mercurial
- Use of one or more commercial FPGA EDA tools such as Xilinx Vivado or Intel Quartus
- Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems, compilers, and IDEs
- Cross-platform development
- Software multi-threading techniques
- Digital design concepts and hardware description languages (HDLs) such as SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL
- Digital circuits with knowledge of boolean optimizations and Karnaugh maps
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related/applied engineering degree from a top research university
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.