Website Keysight EDA
The Semiconductor Infrastructure Solutions IST of Keysight Technologies is looking for an FPGA DSP Firmware Design Engineer to work with a multi-disciplined design team (electrical engineers, systems engineers, scientists, etc) to design, develop, simulate, and integrate challenging DSP FPGA designs and optical sensor systems based on given project requirements. Candidate will have a strong background in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms and their implementation in MATLAB and FPGAs in support of a fast paced, multi-disciplinary design team. This role will also support integration, test, and verification in final products.
As an FPGA DSP design engineer, you will play a key role in defining and developing Laser Interferometer products, directly contributing to the success of the semiconductor industry. You will work with engineers from various backgrounds to create complete solutions for various industry partners.
In this position you will be designing optical signal analysis code with minimum latency and maximum resolution. Coordinating with our Systems engineering team new products will be developed based on a broader system engineering view allowing customers to purchase complete systems from Keysight that enable their specific functionality without developing custom code. Working with our software team to develop improved interfaces to the data produced by these systems to enable better understanding of the customers system performance in new previously unavailable ways, including the application of Machine Learning to determine a System Identification.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Define the DSP architectures of an FPGA.
- Develop, design, simulate, measure, and troubleshoot digital logic and FPGA hardware and software.
- Develop, design, simulate, measure, and troubleshoot the boards and modules used to control and manage complex test and measurement systems.
- Close collaboration with hardware and firmware design engineers.
- Solve design problems found in prototypes, pilot units, and production units
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 3-7+ years of demonstrated experience designing, verifying, and debugging analog and digital circuits.
- Strong knowledge of digital hardware design, data conversion and digital signal processing.
- HDL programming (VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog).
- Understand FPGA tool Flow (Xilinx Vivado Tools).
- Measurement experience in one or more of the following areas: signal analyzers, I/Q demodulation, phase noise measurements, and vector network analysis.
- Background in hands-on debug and validation experience in a lab environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.