- knowledge about SoC FPGA’s is an advantage
- Knowledge about Ethernet is an advantage
- Knowledge of Time synchronized Ethernet solutions is an advantage
- Architectural overview of 5G wireless systems is an advantage
- Experience with designing solutions for Xilinx FPGA’s is an advantage
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your skills into action
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies.
- Written and spoken English at high level
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence on how coming key technologies globally will unfold and you will work with key players enabling this.
This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to further your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international and flexible work environment.
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity.
- Our benefits are competitive.
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an international talent pool.
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts.
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of silicon proven intellectual property (IP’s) where we act as first-movers for solutions towards global blue-chip companies within aerospace, automotive, industrial automation and wireless.
We strive to front new technologies that enables next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Comcores is recognized among global market-players for our responsiveness, our agility and our professionalism in making and supporting cutting edge developments across the digital channel and radio value chain.
Our team consist of approximately 40 people with various technical engineering backgrounds spread across 10 (+) nationalities and several European locations with HQ in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark. We pride ourselves with having a team of the best executers, with a mindset fostering a team-spirit focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
For further information about the position please contact Flemming Kongsfelt at +45 60 60 29 19 or HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.