For our growing business, we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as FPGA development Engineer, who will contribute to the development and implementation of solutions on FPGAs and packetized IP solutions for ASIC customers.
Position Content & Responsibilities
You will fill the role as FPGA Development Engineer in the Packaged IP solutions team.
You will be a key contributor to get the Packaged IP solutions working in HW. You will be working closely with your colleagues with similar background as ASIC/FPGA designers as well as solution architect and SW Engineers.
You will be involved in the full process from idea, architecture, implementation to testing and applying your skills to ensure a unique and robust experience for our customers.
Your main tasks:
You will be doing design, develop, modify and evaluate FPGA designs for communication systems as:
- Establishment of designs for solutions using Comcores unique IP cores in larger systems
- Implementation of designs in VHDL / System Verilog
- Bring-up and verification of designs/system on target hardware
- create user guides and other documentation for design
- Integration support for the implementation
- Ensure functionality is as expected and timing closure can be meet in hardware
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the newly established Packaged IP Solution group and improvement of our working methodologies, tool-chain and processes.
- You are a FPGA Designer and hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree
- More than 3 years of working experience with FPGA’s
- Experience with getting an FPGA design working in hardware
- Experience with designing solutions for Xilinx and/or Intel FPGA’s
- Knowledge about SoC FPGA’s is an advantage
- Knowledge about Ethernet is an advantage
- Knowledge of Time synchronized Ethernet solutions is an advantage
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your skills into action
- Written and spoken English at high level
What’s in it fo you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence on how coming key technologies globally will unfold and you will work with key players to enable this.
This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to further your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international and flexible work environment.
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity.
- Our benefits are competitive.
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an
international talent pool.
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts
We are gearing up to serve a growing number of customers in an early-stage market for TSN Ethernet solutions and transforming Comcores from providing IP cores for custom ASICs, but to scale the ability to provide full solutions in the TSN and 5G marked.
We are privileged that our unique IP cores and solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners.
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of intellectual property (IP’s) where we act as first-movers for solutions towards global blue-chip companies within aerospace, automotive, industrial automation and wireless.
We strive to front new technologies that enables next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Comcores is recognized among global market-players for our responsiveness, our agility and our professionalism in making and supporting cutting edge development.
Our team consist of approximately 40 people with diverse background. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
For more information and details please have a look at www.comcores.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
For further information about the position please contact R&D, Flemming Kongsfelt at +45 60 60 29 19 or HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.