For our growing security solution business, we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill the role as FPGA/ASIC development Engineer, who will contribute to the development and implementation of security components and solutions for FPGA/ASIC customers worldwide.
Position Content & responsibilities
You will fill the role as FPGA/ASIC Development Engineer in the security solutions team.
You will contribute to the development of network security IP components and solutions for industrial automation, aerospace and 5G wireless etc. You will be working closely with your colleagues with similar background as ASIC/FPGA designers as well as solution architect and SW Engineers.
You will be working closely with the rest of the security team to design IP-components and solutions with an initial focus on MACsec addressing security in networked systems. You will develop RTL code in System Verilog based on solid specification work and interact with verification team to ensure a robust solution providing a top professional experience for our customers.
You will be involved in the full process from idea, architecture, implementation to testing and applying your skills to ensure a unique and robust experience for our customers.
Your Main Tasks
You will be doing development of digital components and systems within security. Your first task will be contributing to the development of MACsec variants that address new use case scenarios and new developments in the standard.
The tasks will span:
- Development of products and product features for security components like MACsec.
- Establishment of design specifications for new products
- Implementation of designs in System Verilog
- Possibly FPGA system bring-up
- Establishment of user manual for design
- Support of verification activities.
- Integration support for the product
- You are an experienced FPGA Designer and holds a Master or Bachelor engineering degree
- You have 0-5 years’ experience working with digital design for FPGA’s and/or ASICs
- Experience with RTL design – preferably in System Verilog
- Ideally you have experience implementing the developed IP on FPGA based platforms.
- Overview and experience with Ethernet technology
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your skills into action
- Written and spoken English at advanced level
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies.
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence how coming key technologies will unfold globally and you will work with key players in the market to enable this.
This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to further your career in a trustful, motivated and high-tech environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international and flexible work environment.
- A flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative, and creativity.
- Working with a highly experience team
- Opportunity to influence a unique growth story and work with well-known global blue-chip customers
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts.
Who We Are
Comcores is a Danish niche player having a global lead providing intellectual property (IP’s) components for ASIC’s and FPGA platforms, for development of critical state-of-the-art components for network solutions within industrial automation, aerospace and defense, wireless infrastructure and automotive.
We are driven by being a first mover in new technologies, which we develop with partners and universities. We are leaders in IP cores for easy integration in ASIC’s and FPGAs and is recognized for our professionalism in making and supporting cutting edge developments.
We have a solid team with a good mix of experienced persons and newly educated from university. We pride ourselves with having a team of the best executers, with a mindset fostering a team-spirit focused on delivering a positive customer experience.
Setting New Standards?
Do you want to work in a passionate and energetic organization being a first mover in several technologies areas and work in an environment characterized by great colleagues, flexibility and an informal atmosphere? Then we would very much like to hear from you.
For further information about the position please reach out to Thomas Nørgaard at +4527113480.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.