Pragmatic is seeking an experienced FP&A Manager to join its growing Finance team and support the business in the next phase of its journey.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for the delivery of accurate, timely and insightful analysis, giving the business greater financial visibility and supporting informed decision making. The role will be a key bridge between the Finance team and the rest of the business.
Key elements of the role include, but are not limited to, provision of key management information and analysis, ownership of the company forecasting cycle, and continued development of the business’ reporting models.
- Business Partnering:
– Provision of robust and insightful analysis to enable senior leaders to understand financial results and make informed decisions
- Provision of management information and analysis
– Preparation and presentation of monthly consolidated management accounts
– Production of the Finance Board report
– Preparation and delivery of departmental finance packs
- Ownership of company budgeting and forecasting cycle:
– Preparation and presentation of consolidated monthly forecast including P&L, cashflow, and balance sheet
– Management and delivery of annual company budgeting process
- Ownership of the long-term business plan
- Management of new product/technology financial models
- Development and continuous improvement of reporting models for periodic and forecast cycles to ensure efficient and effective delivery of reporting
- Management, development and expansion of the FP&A team to support current and future business objectives
- Ad-hoc projects, analysis and insight as required
Qualifications and training
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (essential).
Skills and experience
- Highly focused, hands-on individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Highly organised and disciplined, with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in FP&A or Business Partnering role
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to build strong relationships, influence key stakeholders and challenge constructively
- Advanced modelling and analytical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Experience using an ERP
- Experience of managing and growing an FP&A team (desirable)
- Experience of working in a technology/manufacturing environment (desirable)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.