- Manage foundry purchasing matters to meet worldwide requirement.
- Establish, build, and maintain partnership with all key foundries.
- Responsible for pricing, contracts, and payment terms with foundries.
- Work with Planning, PE, Quality and foundry technical department to get capacity support and improve delivery and quality.
- Work with Sales/FAE and PE to ensure pre-sales activity.
- Purchasing documents handling including PR/PO/GR/Invoice.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related fields.Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business, preferred.
- Have assembly and testing experience is preferred,work experience and rank are not limited.
- Have a good understanding of supply chain and IC manufacturing processes.
- Have a team and project management experience is preferred.
- Strong oral speaking and written communication skills in English.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.