YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Verify modern RISC-V processors and their components to raise the quality of our deliverables
- Develop a comprehensive formal verification test plan
- Hunt for bugs by creating properties (SVA) according to the specifications
- Improve the set of assumptions to help formal proofs
YOU NEED TO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Passion for electronics or embedded SW
- Interest in learning and becoming an expert in CPU architecture
- Model-checking know-how (SVA)
- Experience with formal verification techniques and hardware verification (VHDL/Verilog simulation, or UVM)
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git -preferred)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Proficiency in scripting languages, e.g. Python
- Communicative English
- Desire to play a role in shaping the RISC-V world of tomorrow
- Knowledge of HDL languages (Verilog, VHDL, or System Verilog)
- DIY activities related to open source software, home automation, robotics, or similar university degree in a related field (Microelectronics, HW design, Embedded SW, Robotics, computer architecture or similar)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in France, the UK, Germany, Spain, Poland, and the Czech Republic
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Freedom and trust from Codasip management
WHO IS CODASIP:
Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that make the design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design by utilizing our own CodAL architecture description language.
Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 130 employees and offices in Europe, the US and China, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
WHAT IS OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We celebrate a highly professional and open environment, with a well-balanced mix of young and experienced engineers. We employ agile methodologies to bring the speed and ease of software development to hardware as well as to guarantee the high quality of our products. A perfect platform for growth, that will enable you to learn from the best and at the same time drive your own ideas – that is the Codasip DNA.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.