Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
Russelectric custom designs and builds power control systems and equipment to meet the stringent performance and reliability requirements of healthcare, data, communications, and other critical facilities. As a Siemens business, Russelectric does all of this while supporting communities and offering life-changing opportunities for people from all walks of life.
What you will do for Russelectric:
As a Focus-Factory Manufacturing Manager with the world’s most respected manufacturer of automatic transfer switches and power control systems, you will lead a team responsible for all aspects of production: the machine shop, sheet metal fabrication (including weld, paint, and plating), assembly (including mechanical & electrical wiring), and final inspection & test functions.
Your leadership and operational expertise will be employed making the world a safer and more reliable place: think hospitals, data centers, utilities, mass transportation, and other aspects of life as we know it that need reliable power systems. You will part of a team providing solutions to the world’s growing need for dependable critical infrastructure.
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- Support a Zero Harm Culture to ensure employee safety.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and systems to achieve zero defects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by reducing lead times and providing high levels of on-time delivery.
- Support your team to continually identify and eliminate waste from the manufacturing processes by applying Lean Manufacturing concepts and digital factory technology.
- Improve foundational inventory discipline and production flow to meet inventory accuracy and inventory turn-over requirements.
- Develop an annual budget and manage alignment to it.
- Champion an environment of partnership and a focus on achieving results within your team and across peer groups.
- Deliver effective Change Leadership to drive business improvements.
- Lead performance by providing frequent feedback and mentoring team members to achieve plan goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering highly preferred (High school diploma or state-recognized GED is the minimum education requirement—candidates with the right manufacturing leadership experience will be considered)
- Validated experience in a manufacturing/factory operations leadership role (preferably in a make-to-order or engineer-to-order environment) with proven knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Ability to travel 10%
- Proven ability to prioritize, empower, and lead others to achieve results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to present and promote new insights and products.
- Experience with automation and digital manufacturing technology preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma certifications preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization (current Siemens employees who could be hired with an L1 visa excepted)
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is <modified TMR low – modified TMR high>. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.