proteanTecs, a trailblazer in the field of advanced electronics deep data analytics, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing software development team to create and maintain firmware code and embedded real-time software projects at the core of our product offering.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in software engineering, with a focus on building scalable, reliable, and maintainable code.
As an embedded software Developer at proteanTecs, you will have the opportunity to determine the future design and implementation of proteanTecs’s core features, while working in a rapidly growing and developing environment. This position will involve working on multiple projects, involving the world’s largest tech companies as customers, integrating proprietary software directly on a variety of edge devices, and use a variety of tools and technologies while working with a wide array of roles within the R&D organization.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and play a leading role at Israel’s most promising startup. (By Globes – הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים של 2022 – גלובס (globes.co.il))
We are looking for the best Embedded SW Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in firmware design & development in C and C++
- Trained in Bare-Metal and RTOS programming, knowledgeable in Embedded Linux
- Solid programming foundations: data structures and algorithms, version control, performance, testing
- Meticulous about coding standards (formatting, conventions, documentation)
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Experience with VLSI or FPGA development
- Familiar with more than one Microcontroller architectures (ARM, RISC-V, etc.)
- Experience working with shell scripts, python and build systems (e.g. gnumake, cmake)
- Experience in automotive industry embedded software practices
- Worked closely with customers on interface definition, integration, and debugging
- Experience with one or more of the following: Docker, K8s, Cloud-based application development, Java
- Design and lead the implementation of the multi-disciplinary & cross-platform embedded solution
- Perform full life cycle development and deployment of embedded applications and libraries
- Develop systems to maintain, analyse and improve performance, integrity and reliability of existing applications
- Investigate and fix problems with production systems in real-time
- Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations
- Collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines
- Perform code reviews that improve software engineering quality
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.