With us, you can shape the future!
As a pioneer in the field of NAND flash controllers, at Hyperstone we develop extremely reliable and secure controllers and their accompanying firmware for industrially demanding storage solutions. We empower the digital and connected world by reliably storing and protecting data. For this and many other exciting projects, we are looking for new colleagues who want to make a difference.
So, let’s get started – today rather than tomorrow. We are there when customers need a solution, and to achieve these goals, we are taking leaps we’ve never taken before. We trust in our expertise. We say: yes, sure!
Are you ready? Apply and become part of our team.
- Contribute to the design and development of our flash memory controller firmware and new firmware features
- Specialize in the area of controller hardware related firmware implementations for next generation of flash memory controllers
- Contribute to the performance optimization of our firmware design and add support for advanced flash memory technology features
- Cooperate with our Test Team to setup a comprehensive firmware verification and validation
- Support the stabilization phase of firmware releases incl. the analysis of tests findings
We say “Yes sure” to you, if the following applies to you
- Engineering Degree (BSC, MSC or equivalent)
- open minded team player
- Job experience in the area of embedded software development is a plus, but beginners are also welcome
- Proficiency in C language development
- Familiarity with microprocessors, embedded system architecture, compiler and embedded software development tools
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals in the block device and file system areas is a plus
- Experience with specific storage device host interfaces (such as PCIe/NVMe, eMMC, USB, SD, SATA, etc.) is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Say “Yes sure” to us, if you want the following benefits
- Short decision making processes
- Corporate Benefits
- Trainings and options for continuous development
- Working in a growing storage segment
- Childcare and family support
- Well-equipped working infrastructure with SotA EDA
- Living directing at the beautiful Lake Constance
- Flexible working hours and an adequate compensation package