Website Dassault Systemes
Your future challenges
The Investor Relations team is looking for a financial communication and investor relations editor. The result of the intervention of the person in charge of this mission is the production of quality regulatory documents, pleasant to read and which reinforce the notoriety and brand image of Dassault Systèmes.
- Its mission will include the drafting of certain chapters of the Universal Registration Document and its complete review. He/she will not be in charge of the technical consolidation of documents from different contributors;
- He/she will draft the letter from the Presidents, the MD&A and will also review the entire semi-annual report;
- He/she will gradually take charge of relations with investors and, where applicable, individual shareholding, particularly within the framework of the AGM, letters to shareholders and possibly events dedicated to this category of investors;
- He/she will review, and if necessary rewrite, in order to ensure the consistency and quality of the texts, the regulatory documents (Universal Registration Document and half-year report) and the French version of the press releases for the quarterly results produced by the Group;
- He/she will write the letter of the presidents, the commentary chapter of the consolidated accounts of the DEU and the commentary of the half-yearly accounts;
- He/she will ensure the consistency and quality of the English versions of the various documents;
- He/she will use the best practices of our sector of activity (comparison with those of our peers of reference), will be force of proposal as regards the evolution of the documents;
- He/she will know the strategy, growth strategy, business model and financial results of Dassault Systèmes to create content and generate new ideas.
Your strengths for success
- Higher education like Bac +4/5 years;
- Significant experience as a content writer / editor;
- Universal Registration Document publishing experience would be a plus;
- bilingual English;
- Excellent writing ability, narrative coherence, syntax, style, fluency, spelling, grammar;
- Great ability to communicate and interact with various interlocutors (colleagues in different teams, managers);
- Good time management skills, including setting priorities, planning and adapting as needed.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.