Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
At Siemens Healthineers, We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Financial Analyst to support Group Purchasing.
Our global team: We are a team of more than 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for fulfilling Group Purchasing Organization contract requirements inclusive of membership, price activations, administrative fees, and sales reporting
- You will become an integral part of a broader GPO team, both internally and externally
- You will create and manage required internal and ad hoc reporting
- Develop and assist with digitalization and automation of processes critical to our business
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have detailed analytical skills, ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software – Excel, Powe BI, Qlik, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You are familiar with or are willing to learn about new programs – SAP, Share
- Willingness to travel as requested
- You have very good oral and written communication skills and show both team and customer orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of Siemens internal systems preferred
- Travel >5%
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.